Upstate New York’s most beautiful sites - The shopper's paradise of Woodbury Commons, FDR’s beloved Springwood, the famed Culinary Institute of America, & the serene grandeur of autumn in the Hudson Valley combine for an incomparable fully-escorted getaway. It's just a quick hop from the hustle and bustle of New York City, but it's a world away - the elegant and historic surroundings of the Hudson Valley will take your breath away, and 2 upscale meals - a truly gourmet dinner at the CIA & comfort favorites with a cosmopolitan twist at the iconic Everready Diner - will tease your tastebuds!
Download Tour Information
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CULINARY INSTITUTE GROUP POLICIES ALLOW FOR 1 ENTRÉE CHOICE PER GROUP, TO BE CHOSEN IN ADVANCE BY YOUR GROUP LEADER. PLEASE NOTE ANY ALLERGIES OR DINING RESTRICTIONS AT TIME OF BOOKING TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY OF ALTERNATE CHOICE. ALTERNATE CHOICE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF CIA AND IS NOT GUARANTEED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION. TOUR AS DESCRIBED REQUIRES MINIMUM OF 36 PASSENGERS TO OPERATE. TOUR COMPONENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR CONFIRMED UNTIL MINIMUM PASSENGER NUMBERS ARE MET.
- Transportation via deluxe motorcoach with Seniortours escort on board to host complimentary cocktails, soft-drinks, snacks, video entertainment, fun, games and “good times”. This superb tour features all the special Seniortours extras, with our own unique brand of fun, games, entertain ment & “all day happy hour” en route!
- Historic Val Kill Cottage!
- Dinner and guided grounds tour* of the Culinary Institute of America!
- FDR’s beloved Springwood, the Hyde Park estate that was his special retreat during his historic presidency, including museum admission and admission to the fabled “Top Cottage.”
- All gratuities to hotel & restaurant personnel!
- Outlet shopping at world famous Woodbury Commons, the country’s premier outlet destination!
- 3 hour comprehensive tour of West Point’s grounds & museum.
- Any Reason Cancel Protection: You don't lose a penny if you must cancel for any reason up to 45 days before departure!
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1: Depart this morning toward beautiful upstate New York. On board your coach, your Seniortours escort is on hand to make sure you’re having the time of your life. Our first stop is Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the world’s premier outlet shopping destination. You’ll enjoy lunch on your own and time to bargain hunt before taking the short ride to Brotherhood Winery. The nation’s oldest winery, Brotherhood is tucked among the lush hills of the Hudson Valley. You’ll enjoy a tour and tasting with complimentary wine glass. After checking in to our hotel, we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner at the famed Eveready Diner, a local Hudson Valley favorite for decades. D
Day 2: After a hearty breakfast at the Inn, you’ll board the coach headed for Springwood, FDR’s beloved Hyde Park estate, where the President spent much of his adult life. Enjoy a light lunch on your own on the expansive grounds of the FDR estate, but save room for tonight, because after time to freshen up at our hotel, we’ll head to dinner at Hyde Park’s Culinary Institute of America, long regarded as the world’s premier culinary college. B, D
Day 3: This morning we’ll enjoy a tour of the expansive and historic grounds of the US Military Academy at West Point. Tracing its roots back to the Revolutionary War, when then-General Washington considered the site to be the most important strategic position in the USA. It remains the oldest continuously occupied military post in America. Our 3-hour guided tour will combine a 2-hour tour of the grounds with a full hour guided walk through the West Point Museum—truly not to be missed! B
*Based on availability