Explore one of the Northeast’s most varied & fascinating cities, from its roots in steel to its high-tech future. Special holiday departures in December follow the itinerary of our popular Oglebay Festival of Lights, and include the sights of Oglebay Resort's magical Festival of Lights, one of America's largest Christmas illumination displays, plus enjoy a tour of the local mansions in Wheeling of the steel barons of yore, a relaxing 3-night stay, nearby casino excitement and expert touring in the wonderfully cosmopolitan City of Pittsburgh, PA, itself all aglow with the sights of the season!
Holiday departures in December follow our Oglebay Festival of Lights itinerary. Please see that tour's listing for additional details.
- Fully escorted via deluxe motorcoach with all the Seniortours extras— complimentary “All-Day Happy Hour” open bar cocktails, soft-drinks, juices, snacks & entertainment
- Visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece Fallingwater, nestled in the serene hills of Pennsylvania (Spring & Fall Departures).
- Lodging at the award-winning Hampton Inn in nearby Monroeville, PA, a “TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence” winner.
- Six super meals, with hot including a dinner cruise aboard the Gateway Clipper Fleet (Spring and Fall departures) or dinner at The Grand Concourse, one of the city’s finest restaurants during the yuletide season departures.
- We’ll meet our expert local tour guide and take a close look at surprising Pittsburgh, with stops planned at the PPG building, all gussied up for the Holidays (in December).
- With one of the most enjoyable “step-on” guides in Pennsylvania, we’ll experience “The City that Steel Built”, from the bridges to the PNC Park, voted prettiest in the Big Leagues.
- Tempt “Lady Luck”at Pittsburgh’s new Rivers Casino or Meadows Casino.
- Ride the famous Duquesne Incline and admire the amazing sweeping vistas of historic Pittsburgh
- Visit Heinz Memorial Chapel.
- Easy flights in and out of Newark or Philadelphia, or convenient local pickup points at seniortours.com/pickups
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
This tour's itinerary is being finalized. For the special holiday departures in September, please check back soon for more details.