Beat the snow & ice this winter on the Sunshine Express to Florida, a relaxing weeklong stay at the centrally-located Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, right in the heart of the International Drive Entertainment District, with over 100 great restaurants, attractions, shops, movie theater, and more either within an easy walk or a free ride on the "I-Drive" Trolley that stops right at the hotel. Relax poolside, explore the area on your own, or enjoy included daytrip adventures every day while in Orlando. Combine departures for a full 3 Weeks in the Florida sun!
- LESS EXPENSIVE PER DAY THAN IN 2015!
- A full 9(!) nights lodging in Orlando at the convenient & comfortable Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, featuring delight ful tropical grounds, lounges, restaurants, heated pools in the center of the I-Drive tourism district. It’s also a stop on the I-Drive Trolley—for only pennies, you can ride to 100s of shops & attractions.
- INCLUDED Breakfast DAILY! A tasty combination of 9 full American breakfast buffets—hot & cold, all you can eat!—each day in Florida, plus 2 deluxe continental breakfasts en route. Plus, buffet dinners available each night at your hotel for less than $15, and loads of super restaurant choices nearby for every budget.
- INCLUDED Transportation via deluxe motorcoach with Seniortours escort on board to host fun ‘n games featuring compli mentary cocktails, soft-drinks, beer, wine & snacks.
- FREE cancellation protection with Seniortours 100% refund if you must cancel for ANY reason up to 45 days before departure.
- Included admission to Orlando’s newest attractions:The Orlando Eye Giant Ferris Wheel—soaring 400 ft. above the iconic International Drive strip, world famous Madame Tussaud’s, Orlando Sea*Life—a magical underwater world full of sea creatures.
- MORE great sight seeing! Award-winning Lake Ridge Winery! Leu Gardens! Sanford Orland Dog Track Clubhouse! Mt. Dora! Winter Park! Universal Studios City Walk! Disney’s “Celebration”! Or choose free transportation to visit your choice of theme park— Universal Studios or SeaWorld… Plus optional transportation to Walt Disney World & EPCOT or explore International Drive OR relax poolside. It's your vacation, and your choice!
- INCLUDED Seniortours famous 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: With confidence in your total enjoyment, Seniortours proudly offer the strongest guarantee in the travel industry: “You’ll get more than your money’s worth by the time you get to Florida, or we'll refund the unused portion of your tour and get you home at our expense!
YOUR HOME IN THE FLORIDA SUN! Orlando’s Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is your home-away-from-home in sunny Florida. The hotel’s superb central location provides easy access to the area's major attractions, like Universal Studios, SeaWorld, outlet shopping, & more. Your comfortable, large, modern room boasts many of the comforts of home — including refrigerator, microwave, & coffeemaker, and will spoil you with additional conveniences like voice-mail, flat-screen cable TV with Showtime® movie channels, high-speed internet access, & high-end bedding & pillows on its 2 double beds. Right inside the hotel, you’ll find a convenient 24-hour deli/market for late-night snacks or a quick, fresh bite to take to the pool, a gift shop with great souvenirs, a fun arcade, a lively sports bar, and a full restaurant. There’s even a concierge service for theme park tickets, car rentals, transportation, & more.
EACH DAY IN FLORIDA, free transportation is available to both Universal Studios Resort and Sea World, plus optional transportation to Disney parks and a daily selection of great free sightseeing options! Of course, you might prefer to choose your own activity—relax poolside or explore the hundreds of shops & attractions steps (or a 25-cent “Trolley” ride) from your hotel. Within walking distance are restaurants, shops, movie theaters and showplaces, including the Pointe Orlando entertainment complex located directly across the street. ROSEN INN at POINTE ORLANDO provides a superb central location and easy access to the area's major attractions, such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Nearby, the posh Shingle Creek Golf Club is open for play, with complimentary transportation provided to one of central Florida’s premier golf courses.
WANT TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT? Add a luxurious CRUISE to the BAHAMAS or the CARIBBEAN OR COMBINE DEPARTURES FOR AN ULTIMATE 24-DAY GETAWAY!
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1: An early-morning departure from your choice of Seniortours departure points, then stretch out in the deluxe motorcoach & “Let the Good Times Roll!” Our first night's lodging is in North Carolina. Your escort is on board to help make the ride very special, with daily fun, games, free cocktails, juices, soft drinks & snacks. Sit back. Experience the Seniortours Difference!
Day 2: Fly-&-Ride passengers, please schedule flights into Orlando (MCO) today to arrive after 4pm. We continue to Orlando, arriving during the early evening. We’ll be staying at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando , our home for the next 10 nights! Time to freshen up for dinner at one of the many nearby eateries. cB,
Days 3-10: A delicious, all-you-care-to-eat buffet breakfast is served each day (the hotel’s dinner buffet is also available for under $15 per person). Each day, free transportation is available for Universal Studios & Sea World. We’ll also schedule FREE sightseeing excursions, including the giant Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel, Madame Tussauds Sanford Orlando Kennel Club Dog Races, posh Winter Park, Universal Studios City Walk, Mt. Dora, Leu Gardens, Lake Ridge Winery, Disney’s “Celebration”, shopping at Disney Springs, & more! Daily B
Day 11: Fly-&-Ride passengers, please schedule flights out of Orlando today departing after 3pm. Bye, Orlando! En route home, more games, entertainment, free cocktails & snacks, as we head to NC. B
Day 12: After breakfast, We ride northward. Our estimated arrival home is early evening. cB.