A California-bound adventure, with scenic stops throughout and a comfortable itinerary designed with leisurely pacing, late departures, early arrivals, & expertly-guided sightseeing. Enjoy relaxing, multi-night stays in Salt Lake City, Reno, San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Las Vegas. Indulge in Napa Valley Wine-tasting. Explore San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf, Hollywood Bowl, Golden Gate Bridge, Hearst Castle, Sausalito, Rockies & Sierra Nevada Mountains, the Grand Canyon, and more
- Specially enhanced motorcoach with extra legroom for extra-comfortable touring
- Comfortable itinerary designed for no rushing. Touring never begins before 8:30 am and most days it’s 9 am or later! This tour is leisurely paced in the easy, relaxed way you prefer, with late departures, early arrivals, & expertly-guided sightseeing.
- Relaxing, multi-night stays in Salt Lake City, Reno, San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Las Vegas!
- 16 delicious meals
- Fully escorted via deluxe, video-equipped motor coach, with extra leg-room, tray tables, and the famous Seniortours extras—free cocktails, juices, sodas, snacks & refreshments.
- All admissions, tips to hotel & restaurant staff, local guides, taxes, luggage handling.
- Casino excitement in ‘Vegas, Reno & Tulsa!
- Napa Valley Wine-tasting!
- San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf, Nob Hill, Golden Gate Bridge, Hearst Castle, Sausalito, Oklahoma City Memorial
- Picturesque “17-Mile Drive”
- Hollywood—Graumann’s Chinese Thea tre, Hollywood Bowl
- Monterey, Rodeo Drive, glam or ous Santa Barbara, Sacramento’s ”Old Town”
- Spectacular Rockies & Sierra Nevada Mountains , Mormon Tabernacle, Hoover Dam, Old Town Albuquerque, incomparable Grand Canyon National Park
Seniortours makes it easy to see the most beautiful country in the world with minimal walking and nothing but great times as you take in the mountain vistas and the grand Pacific Coast from the comfort of your very special, extra-roomy, expanded-legroom touring motorcoach! Plus with with Senior tours’ 100% refund policy—You can cancel for any reason up to 45 days before your departure!*
*Optional travel insurance is available.
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1 & 2: Fly into Salt Lake City, our home for the next 2 nights, and rendezvous with your fellow passengers. Our downtown hotel is within walking distance to the famous Mormon Tabernacle and Temple Square! With a local expert guide, we’ll enjoy a tour of Salt Lake, host to the 2002 Winter Olympics!
Day 3: Into “The Biggest Little Town” of Reno, NV, our home for the next 2 nights.
Day 4: Today we tour scenic Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and Squaw Valley. What incredible scenery! Casino excitement plus the natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Day 5: Off to California’s capital, Sacramento, with free time in “Old Town” prior to hotel check-in.
Day 6 : En route to San Francisco (our home for 2 nights), we’ll pass through the Napa Valley, with wine-tasting (“of course”). Free time to enjoy Fisherman’s Wharf
Day 7: Local touring including Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Nob Hill, Chinatown, and more. How about a ferry ride across the bay to Bohemian Sausalito?
Day 8: A short ride to Monterey and picturesque Cannery Row, then the picturesque 17-mile Drive through Pebble Beach, Lone Cypress and unforgettable ocean vistas!
Day 9: Today we tour Hearst Castle, after which we thrill to the vistas of the Pacific Ocean as we ride down Route 1, “the most scenic road in America”, to quaint, Scandinavian Solvang!
Days 10 & 11: Free time in lovely Santa Barbara as we continue to the Los Angeles area, home for the next 2 nights. We’ll enjoy local touring with our expert guide, including— Hollywood Bowl! Graumann's Chinese Theatre! Rodeo Drive! L.A. Farmers’ Market, and more!
Days 12 & 13: Into glamorous Las Vegas’ for 2 exciting nights! Casinos! Local touring & leisure time to relax poolside, take in a show, or “cash-in” on all the gaming action!
Day 14: You'll bid farewell to your Seniortours friends and depart at your leisure from Las Vegas. (Additional post-vacation packages are available to extend your stay in Las Vegas or continue to the northeast aboard the motorcoach)