T’will be a GRAND tour for the Irish and everyone else! Super-deluxe beachfront suite lodging at Hilton Head's Omni Resort, plus 2 fun-filled St. Patrick’s Day events — America's second largest St. Paddy’s Day parade and celebration in Savannah, along with the antebellum sights and sounds of picturesque, historic Beaufort, SC. Whether you relax on the beach or join the parade, you'll feel like a VIP. Your parade tickets include a sumptuous luncheon buffet, exclusive covered VIP cabana access, VIP reserved seating, green beer, and more. It's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
- It’s no Blarney! Lots of good times & loads of laughter! Let “The Luck of the Irish” be with you as we experience America’s South in Springtime!
- Enjoy individualized attention aboard the video-equipped motorcoach from escorts who aim to please. Your comfortable motorcoach comes complete with compli mentary cocktails, including famous “green beer”, soft-drinks, snacks, fun, games and “good times”!
- Lodging for 3 wonderful nights at the ultra-posh Omni Oceanfront Resort, one of the most luxurious hotels on Hilton Head! This world-class resort boasts some of the largest rooms on the island—all with private balconies and mini-kitchens. The hotel grounds are tropically lands caped and the beach (voted “Top 10” in the USA) is just steps away!
- It’s a tour with something for everybody— Posh Hilton Head Island for 3 lovely spring time nights, plus festive visits to three of the South’s most fascinating cities—Savannah, Hilton Head, and Beaufort!
- Feel the magic Savannah’s famed “St. Paddy’s Day” parade (the 2nd largest in the USA!) from the comfort of VIP seats with free all-day beer, private buffets and private restrooms!
- Visit to Beaufort, SC called, “one of the most beautifully restored cities in the world”.
- 8 mouth-watering meals, daily breakfast plus tasty dinners and a huge parade luncheon buffet with free green beer and more!
- All admissions, taxes & gratuities to hotel & restaurant personnel.
- Golfers— Bring your clubs! We’ll get you discount greens fees (approx. $50) at several world class courses!
- Seniortours’ no-hassle cancellation policy — Cancel for ANY REASON up to 45 days prior to depar ture and get a full refund (travel insurance available).
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1: All aboard! Comfort stops, fun, games, complimentary cocktails & snacks, hosted by your Seniortours escort! First-class accommo dations this evening in Roanoke Rapids, NC.
Day 2: More fun aboard the coach today, as we ride southward into Hilton Head. We’ll check into our “home-away-from-home”, your super-deluxe, beachfront resort, one of the Island’s finest hotels. Relax before you enjoy a gourmet dinner right at your luxurious hotel. B, D
Day 3: It’s only a short ride down historic Route 17 to Savannah, GA, and today’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade, the second-most popular St. Paddy’s party in America! With our special VIP tickets, we’ll view the parade from comfortable indoor and outdoor vantage-points, with food & beverages all day (including brunch and lunch, complimentary green beer and more), plus we’ll enjoy a luncheon buffet of chicken, corned beef and cabbage, & much more, including private restrooms to avoid the parade crowds! Later, we’ll return to our Hilton Head lodgings to enjoy the many pleasures of the resort. B, L (deluxe large luncheon buffet)
Day 4: After breakfast, we’ll have a chance to take a closer look at Hilton Head Island, with stops at HarbourTown with its iconic lighthouse as well as a visit to the Honey Horn Plantation and the Coastal Discovery Museum. Or maybe you’d prefer pool or beach time, or world-class golf (approx. $45 with cart) or bike riding on the island’s 24 miles of bike-paths. Dinner is served in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant at your leisure. B, D
Day 5: After breakfast we’ll say “Farewell, Hilton Head Island”! Today, we begin our ride homeward, but not before we pause for a visit to the charming city of Beaufort, SC. B
Day 6: After breakfast, with more good times on board our motor coach, we continue our journey back to home-sweet-home. B