It's a deluxe 5-day Get-away to rrustic New Hampshire, coastal Maine and historic Massachusetts — Plus casino excitement en route
Breathtaking New England scenery regardless of the season -- from the twinkle of the springtime sun on the ocean, to the majesty of the country's most beautiful fall foliage, this perfect New England fling is just the thing for a quick and easy getaway. Enjoy highlights of Massachusetts in historic Boston, "bewitching" Salem, coastal Gloucester. Explore Nashua, New Hampshire, and lose yourself in the charm of southern Maine's quaint waterfront. Plus, enjoy dining on some of New England's favorite culinary standards - delicious lobster and seafood and traditional hearty Yankee fare!
- An itinerary featuring some of the best scenery and interesting sightseeing in New England.
- Transportation via deluxe motorcoach with Seniortours escort on board to host complimentary cocktails, soft-drinks, snacks, video entertainment, fun, games and “good times”!
- Unpack once, and luxuriate for four nights with accommodations at the lovely Wyndham Inn (or comparable hotel) in the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts, a short ride to Boston’s North Shore and the seacoast of New Hampshire and Maine. Enjoy the Inn’s beautiful setting, indoor pool and spa.
- Deluxe, all-you-care-to-eat hot breakfast buffets each morning at our hotel, plus four dinners including a tasty combination of restaurant and hotel dining, plus a delicious New England Lobsterbake in Gloucester, Mass.
- Visit the Salem Witch Museum.
- Scenic motorcoach touring—with local expert step-on guides aboard—in historic Salem and Marblehead, Massachusetts; Portsmouth and Nashua, NH; Kennebunkport, Maine, and more.
- Relive the glory days of urban transportation at the world-famous Trolley Museum.
- “Win big” at Mohegan Sun Casino (2-hour lunch stop en route home).
- See the mighty Clydesdales at Nashua’s Annheuser Busch Brewery!
- Includes just about everything: all taxes and service charges, baggage handling, plus tips to hotel and restaurant staff.
- Convenient local departure points.
- Free Cancellation Protection! With Seniortours’ 100% refund policy, you don't loose a penny if you must cancel for any medical reason, up to 72 hours before departure.
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1: We’re off with your friendly Seniortours escort on board the deluxe motorcoach. During our ride northward, we’ll host complimentary cocktails, snacks, beverages, fun and games. After lunch en route, we’ll prepare for our afternoon arrival in Andover, Mass. A delicious New England dinner is served tonight. This evening relax and enjoy the amenities of the hotel… including a lovely spa area, with Jacuzzi and indoor pool. (D)
Day 2: After an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet, let’s meet our local expert guide and tour to historic Salem, Massachusetts, highlighted by a visit to the famous Salem Witch Museum. This afternoon, we’ll ride to the scenic Atlantic Ocean seacoast to pay a visit to Marblehead and its mansions. A delicious New England Lobsterbake dinner is served in Gloucester tonight. (B,D)
Day 3: Following another delicious breakfast, we’ll take a scenic ride through New Hampshire to the rugged Maine Coast. En route, we’ll enjoy local touring in historic Portsmouth, NH, as well as Kennebunkport, Maine, with a visit to the Trolley Museum. Time to freshen up before a delicious New England dinner in our hotel dining room tonight. (B, D)
Day 4: After breakfast, we travel into New Hampshire for beautiful foliage and scenery. Later in the day, we’ll visit the quaint town of Nashua, NH to tour the Annheuser Busch Brewery (with samples, of course), as well as the immense and famous Clydesdale Hamlet, the quarters of the famous Budweiser Clydesdales (at least 15 of these magnificent horses are here at all times). Another tasty dinner is served tonight at our hotel. (B, D)
Day 5: After breakfast, we’ll bid “’bye” to Massachusetts. More fun & games on the bus as we continue southward towards home-sweet-home… but the fun’s not over yet! We’ll be stopping along the route for a 2-hour lunch & gaming stop at Connecticut’s Mohegan Sun Casino. Good Luck to all! After we collect our “winnings”, we’ll continue homeward, with an arrival planned for the late afternoon or early evening, depending on your location. (B)