Start on the famous “Freedom Trail” through historic Boston with an expert local guide, and continue your New England adventure with touring in coastal Gloucester, the quaint maritime town featured in the movie A Perfect Storm; See “Old Ironsides”, Old North Church, Fanneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Tour of Boston Garden or Fenway Park, Boston's own Cheers Restaurant, & more. Dine in the charming historic ambience of Kennedy family favorite Longfellow’s Wayside Inn, plus coastal Lobsterbake & downtown Boston dining
- All the famous Seniortours extras - free "open bar" cocktails, snacks, soft-drinks and juices! Transportation via deluxe motorcoach with Seniortours escort on board to host complimentary cocktails, soft-drinks, snacks, video entertainment, fun games and good times!
- 6 Meals - 3 memorably delicious dinners, plus daily breakfasts.
- Convenient local departure points, or fly in and out of Philadelphia, Newark, or Boston.
- Explore the famous “Freedom Trail” through historic & varied Boston neighborhoods with an expert local guide.
- All the “extras” included! All taxes; tips to hotel & restaurant staff, luggage transfers, & more.
- See “Old Ironsides”, Old North Church, Fanneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, & more!
- Go “behind the stands” on a tour of historic Fenway Park or famous Boston Garden—each one of their sport’s most storied venues (based on availability).
- Experience the charming historic ambience of Kennedy family favorite Longfellow’s Wayside Inn, the oldest operating inn in the USA, whose cozy, elegant restaurant on the outskirts of the city serves classic New England fare.
- Not “just” Boston—but a taste of this New England area, with additional touring in coastal Gloucester, the quaint maritime town featured in the movie A Perfect Storm.
- Free Any Reason Cancel Protection—With Seniortours’ 100% refund policy, you don't lose a penny if you cancel for any reason if you must cancel up to 45 days prior to departure. For any reason.
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, S=Show
Day 1: We’re off on an all-new adventure, with your escort on board your deluxe motorcoach to host fun, “open bar” cocktails, refreshments, and entertainment— compliments of Seniortours. Through Connecticut and to our accommodations at the Hampton Inn in Marlborough, right off the famous Boston Post Road, and our comfortable home for the next 3 nights. (Don’t forget to bring your swim suit so you can enjoy the indoor pool and whirlpool)! After we take a few minutes to freshen up, it’s a short ride to the Wayside Inn— America’s oldest Inn and once a personal favorite of Ted Kennedy. A delicious dinner is served. D
Day 2: After our hearty breakfast buffet, we’re off to “that good old Bean Town“, Boston, for a full day of touring. We’ll enjoy an in-depth look at this sophisticated and history-laden city with our local guide, with stops at Fanneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Old North Church, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, and even the original “Cheers” tavern of TV fame. This evening we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner at a popular restaurant in one of Boston’s historic neighborhoods, prior to our return to the hotel. B,D
Day 3: After breakfast, we’ll head back to Boston for even more great touring, including a special extensive tour of either Fenway Park or the Boston Garden! After touring & free time, we’ll head to nearby Gloucester for a special seafood dinner right on the water! B,D
Day 4: Another hot and cold buffet breakfast is served at your leisure. Later, we’re homeward bound! More of “the good times” on board the motorcoach, Seniortours-style, as we venture southward.